My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

I hope you all get to enjoy being a kid and dressing up today (I'm dressing up like a biker chick - the rated G version), and maybe eat more candy than you should (I know I will be)!  

Scary things of the day.  1) Today is the last day to send me an email and get a free book!  Follow this link for more info.  2) I can't paint my daughter face or make it pink because of silly school rules.  (There was a lengthy list of no-no, and they only get to wear their costumes for a couple of hours.  Which I realized was very funny, because Kindergartners, middle schoolers, and high schoolers get to wear them all day.   3)  My oldest wasn't interested in dressing up.  Wake up call, again that he's getting older.  4) My computer will not allow me to work on my books so I only get another hour before I have to go and do other things to prepare for the rest of Halloween.  5) It's raining.  It's actually a beautiful rain that's wonderful for a lot of things (including hiking, running, soccer, dancing...) except for Halloween costumes.   I didn't say my list was a list of horrific things just scary... to me. 

Story updates: 
                    Story 13: started  reading it again last night. 
                   The Shadow Dragon:  Fixing the stupid errors in Aleksertac so I can put it and Orbs of Fire in paperback.  When I finish that, I will fix the revisions in the next book/s and then continue writing on that.  The thoughts are brewing and I am looking forward to having time to work on it!
                   Story 11 still waiting on my busy friend.  Hopefully though that will be ready for Copyright very soon.  Well once I get a title for it, of course.  Titles...Grr...
                  Story 9 has the same issue.   Which I guess is good, since I only have so much time at the library.  Ugh.
                 That's all I'm working on right now.  Story 10 and 12 are simmering in the back of my mind.  Story 4 frustrates me every time I try to sit with it.  Story 7 hasn't even interested me since I became sidetrack with with Story 8 (Not Human)  I also just realized that i have a book started that actually has a title and not a number it should have been 12, but umm...oops.   

I guess that's all for now.  I do want to work a little bit more on Aleksertac before I leave and take a walk in the beuatiful, warm rain.

No comments: