My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Just a reminder

Tomorrow I am putting "Taken:Marks of the Satrii" back to $2.99.  If you want to pick it up for FREE then you should go to Barnes&Nobles, Apple, Smashwords, Kobo, Diesel, or Sony and download a copy today (links are to the right).  

Unless of course, you want to shoot me an email (aschmidtbooks@gmail.com).  Then you have until the end of October to get it for FREE!  You've already read Taken, but would like a copy of The Shadow Dragon: Orbs of Fire, Not Human (which is a stand alone book), or Solace: Uncharted Territory (Actually this book is FREE everyday).  All you have to do is send an email to me before November 1st, let me know which title of the above listed, and format (or e-reader, I'll know which format).  I'll send you a copy and you will get to enjoy the next adventure!  Not sure which adventure to start.  A link to Chapter One for each book is above.  I look forward to hearing from you!

I'm about halfway through my revisions on Story 13 and am very happy with myself.  I did start writing a section that I had left blank because I didn't have that piece of the story, but I do now.   Have I mentioned that I love the revision process!   This week has not been the greatest for being able to write, but I am doing the best I can - trying hard to not get frustrated, because we all know how that only makes things worse. 

That's it for now.  Back to working on Story 13! 

No comments: