My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Monday, October 28, 2013

Update on Story 13/ "The Shadow Dragon" series/reminder

I finished my first revision on Story 13!  I am going to do another read through because I added another 20,000 words to the story.  After I'm done, I am confident that after this next read through - and I fix those revisions - it will be ready for my "editors".  

I am also just over halfway through the next  The Shadow Dragon book.  It's better than I had thought it was and I'm very certain that it is going to be two books.  There is a lot of room for me to grow my newest character while still building the story's main characters.  I have to admit though, the pressure of not letting readers down sits a little heavier with each sequel.  I've read plenty of series books where I was disappointed with each book that was released.  I am trying to keep the adventure up, throwing in what I hope you won't see coming, while in other places letting you be happy that you knew what was coming.  This book/s is going to take a little longer to get out since I am not the fastest reader out there.  However reading a physical copy helps me step away from the fact that I wrote it.  This allows me to ask more questions about what is going on, notice discrepancies in the storyline, and see the overall ability of the action/adventure to keep me interested.

Just a reminder.  October 31st is the last day to take me up on my offer to buy you one of my books.  Want to know which books and how to get one follow this link!

No comments: