My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Thursday, October 24, 2013

One week left for a free book

One week left to get a free book!   You can choose from Taken:Marks of the Satrii, The Shadow Dragon: Orbs of Fire, or Not Human.  October 31st is the last day to take me up on this offer!   All you have to do is send an email to me (aschmidtbooks@gmail.com) with which title you'd like and which format you need or e-reader you have.  Really, it's that easy!   Below are the Titles and a description, above is the first chapter.

Taken:Marks of the Satrii:   Ava's day started out just like every other. She had no idea that when her best friend, Ashley, told her they were going out for a "girl's night" that her very normal life was about to take a turn that she never saw coming. She runs to the woods to escape the reality that she doesn't want to face, only to be hunted by shadows that shouldn't be there.

The Shadow Dragon: Orbs of Fire: When I was a child Alex took me to a Tournament, and ever since then I have been driven to become the greatest swordsman in all of Lord Vertas’ land. Alex taught me that to be a noteworthy swordsman I would have to train every day and endure the adversity of the world around me. However when orbs of fire make their presence known to me, my eyes are opened to a world that I didn’t know existed. A world where there are more than just mortals attempting to influence my future. Now, I must discover what is really important…if it’s not too late.  

Not Human:  In my fight for survival, my attempt to fit in, my desire to not become a horrific person I discovered that there are truths to my past that had been hidden from me, secrets that I was never supposed to learn. They thought they could manipulate me by preying upon my human weaknesses - my compassion, my need to belong, my desire to be loved. They expected the betrayal to cause me to kill for them.

My name is Rose Tronst and as my father once stated: A rose is delicate and beautiful, but when not handled with care will make you bleed.


Solace:Uncharted Territory:  (This book is a FREE book)   When Karissa is sent to Earth, she finds a creature named Jack. She is confident he will be the key to her freedom. In her hasty attempt to bring him before Omatha, she winds up in a tailspin of cataclysmic events that hurls her into uncharted territory. Could it be true that what she believes to be evil will be the one thing that saves her?
I hope those of you who have recieved a free book are enjoying the adventure!!

No comments: