My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Just want to keep you posted.

All my books have shipped.  As of this morning I was extremely happy to see that all four of my books are at Smashwords, iTunes, Kobo, and Diesel!!   I am quite excited about that!  I didn't even think I'd publish one book a year ago!   Sony has only shelved Taken (both books), and Barnes&Nobles has shelved Taken (books one and two - book two you have to look up by its title but it is there) and Solace.   

The Shadow Dragon: Aleksertac has a release date which is at the top of this blog.  This story has really taken a life of its own.  When I began this book I only saw the one story but as it evolved it turned into two and now I've started a book three!  I love when my characters don't want me to be done with them yet!  (And people say voices in your head are bad!  Ha HA!)

My newest story which right now is titled Story 8 (It's the 8th story idea I had - which means new characters) is moving along quite well.  It is more than long enough to be a novel (which somebodies, some where decided that a novel is more than 60,000 words), but the story isn't done.

And yes, for those of you have read Solace and loved it as much as I did, I am currently working on book two for that one too!  

So, there is much to look forward too!    And that's not even getting into a few other stories that I just need to give a little more attention to (more time than I have at the moment).

1 comment:

Donna Olzak said...

Amazing news Amanda thanks for sharing your gift of writing. That includes blogs as well as books, I enjoy reading the progress on everything so keep on writing...