My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

Saw this quote today and I just knew I had to share it!  I don't really have anything to add to it.  I think it says it all.  

On a side note, I have added a new countdown clock to my blog for the next book.  I was hoping to have added it before book one was published but life is busy.  Summer is such a hard time for me to write .  The outdoors call so loudly and more frequently that it's hard to concentrate, but I also can't go a day without writing.  It leaves my day incomplete, especially since I have so many things near completion and ideas constantly flowing through my mind.   

Anyways,   I guess I'd better stop babbling and get back to writing!

No comments: