My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

It has been delightful listening to my youngest son as he reads Solace.  He was a few chapters in and he comes up to me and asks if Jack dies.  I, of course, tell him to keep reading.  He walks away saying well he better not because Jack's cool.   Totally made me smile.

My oldest son finished the book he was reading and demands the next book.  I said, excuse me.  He says, there needs to be another one.  I smiled and argued that I didn't leave him hanging, and he goes on to list off several reasons why there needs to be another.  Lucky for me the next one is already started! 

The temps have been a bit unbearable here in Michigan, well the high temps with the high humidity, but it's been nice that everyone is reading/writing.  We have gone out and played soccer regardless of this extraordinarily hot week(yes that's how much I like to play) and the kids have gone swimming, but we have fallen back into enjoying the love of our imaginations.  I hope you all are staying cool and I am working hard to get the next books out! 

No comments: