My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Here's to a New Year full of excitement and dreams come true.  I look forward to the adventures I have ahead of me as well as the adventures that I will be writing!  May the Lord keep us strong through our trials, blessed each day that we have, and help us stay on a path to uphold our new year resolutions. 

No comments: