My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas

So on this eve of a special night, while we're all running around like crazy people planning for a day of chaos. I hope peace and serenity find you all.  I hope everyone has an amazing day tomorrow, filled with fun, laughter, and those who are important to you.  My prayers go out to all of you who are not where you want to be for Christmas, that soon you will be!  God bless our troops that are far from home.

1 comment:

Donna Olzak said...

Thank you for the beautiful wishes...Merry Christmas to you and your family.