My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

A new story

I cannot believe it is December already.  November was a blur.  I have been working diligently on a book that I am hoping to get out a few months after Taken, book 2, is released.   However, one thing I've learned is that my timeline is not always reality.  The reality is I want to write a story that you will love as much as I do, which means I want to make sure you can see what I do.  

So, the run down as of right now looks like this:

Taken book one is out, Taken book 2 is almost ready to be released and I have more stories coming.  I am currently working on three other stories.   Does this mean that the story of Ava and Gabriel is over?   No, I just have a few other stories that I am excited to get out to you.

The next story is in, what I hope to be, its last edits and revisions, and should be following on the heals of Blades of the Ytinu Srebas.   The other two stories are not quite this close to done.  BUT, if you enjoyed Taken, then I am sure you'll like what's next.

This time you will see the story through Karissa's eyes.   She is a no nonsense, very focused alien that believes that there is always a way to get a task accomplished.  Karissa is one of many daughters serving Omatha - the most feared female in the galaxy.  Life is not easy for Karissa.  After all, she is not nearly as beautiful as Omatha, or her sisters .   Karissa is sent to a planet that she detests from the moment she awakens.    Omatha has sent Karissa to obtain a gift that seems to be too difficult for her sisters to acquire, as usual.  Only this time,  the adventure takes her through uncharted territory.

No comments: