My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Taken Marks of the Satrii ~~ Chapter 2

I thought just for fun that I would post a page for Chapter 2 (it's on the left under the Cover Art and Chapter One).  It's a great chapter and introduces a few more characters!  Smashwords.com has the first 30pages to view for freeTaken: Marks of the Satrii  title at the top of this page is a link that will take you to the page that smashwords is selling my book,  if you'd like to take a look!  This book is also selling at ibooks, Barnes&Nobles, and Diesel. And should soon be at Sony, Amazon, and Kobo.   Very exciting stuff! 

Anyways, enjoy Chapter 2!

1 comment:

Donna Olzak said...

Loved it all, I kept thinking I had it figured out and then it would change and oh what an ending. Now I can't wait for book number 2, please tell me it is coming soon :)