My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Two Weeks!

Taken: Blades of the Ytinu Srebas:

Ava was taken from the world she knew, tortured, trained, and almost killed by Will - a power-hungry Lanigiro. Wasn’t she? Ava awakens in the world that should feel like home with her best friend Ashley by her bedside, but it’s not right, something is missing. Ava is not at all certain about what has happened, but one thing is for sure her life has forever changed.

Two weeks to go!  I am so very excited!  I've been getting a lot of positive feedback about book one and anticpiation for book two.  Thank so much for everyone's support!

I posted a page for Chapter One to the left.  Enjoy!

No comments: