My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

30 Days!

 After being taken, enduring excruciating pain,  forced to fight for her survival, finding acceptance, and a hero that she never dreamed of, she is left dying in his arms.  Or was she?  Was it all a dream?   She has awakened in her room with uncertainty of who she is, and what has happened. 

 In approximately 30 days I will be releasing Taken: Blades of the Ytinu Srebas! The cover is almost done, the final revision is almost completed, and I am quite happy about that! I can't wait to bring you the next book in  Ava's story.

No comments: