My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Cover art for book two!

Okay, I just couldn't wait any longer to show you the Cover.   My amazing cover is done by Tammy Boneburg!  She is a wonderful artist to work with! 

 Book Two: Blades of the Ytinu Srebas [een-you s-ray-bah-s] is so close to being released.  I am very excited and hope you will find it as good as the first!  :)

4 comments:

Becky said...

I love it looks great, difinitely catches the eye

Unknown said...

Great look. Very excited for you.

Anonymous said...

It only gets better . . .

Karen said...

Hey Amanda!! Just finished the book. I loved it!! I could totally see a movie in this. Can't wait for book II.