My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year (2014)

I am so excited for this year!   My writing goals are to publish at least three books and complete at least two more (I'm hoping to complete more than that, but I'll be happy with completing two).  I've already written the guts to another story (Story 14)  It still needs a lot of work, but I hand-wrote it since my computer is not going to be working again anytime soon - if ever again.  After I finish up The Shadow Dragon series, I'm going to type up Story 14 and begin the modifications.  There is so much going on in this book, I'm curious to to see how it turns out.  I have to admit that handwriting a story kinda of sucks.  It's slow and when I change my mind, the paper becomes very messy.  I will miss my computer, but I will not dwell on that.  I will do what needs to be done and keep on writing.   I've enjoyed the time hanging out with my kids over the last week and a half.  I have only made it to the library twice over the last two weeks, which, although it drove part of me absolutely insane (not being able to work on The Shadow Dragon series), the other part of me has loved every minute of being with my kids.  Although taking up the pen and writing Story 14 when they were not with me did help settle my mind a huge amount.  With lots to do and a cheery disposition I am looking forward to the new year.  Happy New Year!

No comments: