My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Monday, January 13, 2014

"The Shadow Dragon" update (1/13/14)

Finished the first draft of The Shadow Dragon(book 3): Darkness.  I was so ecstatic when I finished, that I know I'm making the right decision with turning book three into book three and four.  Granted I have a lot of writing to get book 4 done now.  However the way the storyline keeps growing I don't foresee that to be a problem - especially since writing is my favorite part!  Plus by splitting what started as book three into two books I'll be able to get the book out sooner.  Woo Hoo!  I'm going to print off book three once I finish reading the book I'm currently reading.  For me, it's a good idea to hold off on reading the hard copy so that I can let the additions to the story simmer in my mind and grow.   I was going to dive into book four but I think that I'm going to hold off until I re-read book three.  Plus, story 14 is whispering to me again.  The problem with that is I have to type it up now.  I'm hoping that isn't going to be as big of a chore as I think it is.   Being self-taught with typing, I do not type what I'm reading (or anything else) nearly as quickly as I do when I just type a story from my mind.  It is truly fascinating how amazing the brain is. 

One last thing, I wanted to share this photo I took on one of my walks last week when Michigan was blessed with all that beautiful snow!





The winter's in Michigan can be so inspiring and absolutely breathtaking! 



No comments: