My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Now in paperback!!

You can now get the following books in paperback at CreateSpace and Amazon (which is totally awesome because it usually takes a week or two)!  And of course as always they are available in ebook at Barnes&Nobles, Apple, Smashwords (in most formats), Kobo, Diesel, and Sony.



What people are saying about Not Human:

"I will start by saying, this is not my usual type of book. I'm not much for action or science fiction. But there were good relationships that developed, and especially the middle part of the book was very good. The action scenes were pretty intense too, it's just not the kind of thing I get into. If you like a story with heart AND action, give it a try."

"Great book and story! Read all of this up and coming authors books, and she never lets me down! Very creative story. Sci-fi at its best! Real page turner, I highly recommend."

"This book may not be for everybody, but it's great entertainment for the price. The author does a great job of "painting" the picture in your mind, you can't help but root for Rose and Zatak - be ready for twists and turns, the ending will surprise you!"

"I enjoyed the book as a whole, the writer adds plenty of energy. The beginning of the book was so filled with excitement. The middle dragged a bit for me and then the ending came back with a punch. As with all the books from this writer I was not disappointed."




What people are saying about The Shadow Dragon: Orbs of Fire:

"I couldn't put it down. Loaded with adventure, the character's so unique a story so worth reading. I look forward to the next book, which I watch for.The writer has a wonderful imagination."

 What people are saying about The Shadow Dragon: Aleksertac:

"I READ BOTH BOOKS AND LOVED THEM. I WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE..Great story this has been my favourite from this writer so far. I have read all her books and enjoyed them all."

"This book kept me wanting for more. I could not put it down. This author really has a talent for capturing the readers attention and taking them on a mind gripping ride of suspense, danger, fantasy, and love. I highly recommend."





No comments: