My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Monday, December 9, 2013

Story 13 update

Just a quick note:

Yeah!!  Finished my revisions on Story 13!!  It is just over 85,000 words.  Now I have to print it and get it to my "editors"!  Another new story almost ready for copyright.  Next year should be a good year for me as far as publishing goes.  I already have three in the waiting "to get through the Editors" stage, and tomorrow - hopefully - I'm going to start on The Shadow Dragon series, and I still have several stories to finish up and the ideas for othe books are brewing again too.  Plus I have The Shadow Dragon (books one and two) and Not Human almost ready to be in Paperback.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

“Don't ever give up.
Don't ever give in.
Don't ever stop trying.
Don't ever sell out.
And if you find yourself succumbing to one of the above for a brief moment,
pick yourself up, brush yourself off, whisper a prayer, and start where you left off.
But never, ever, ever give up.”

― Richelle E. Goodrich, Eena, The Tempter's Snare