My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

A little different

I changed things around a little. 

Now at the top you can read a chapter to my books. 

To the left is still the cover art, below that are different ways you can follow this blog: email, RSS feed, and/or signing up with Google to follow this blog. 

On the right is where you can find my links to my Ebooks, my paperbacks, information about if (your curious or want to shoot me a message you can also find my email address), my books at Smashwords (because they deserve a special place on my blog since they gave me the opportunity and help I needed to share my stories with you), a link to my facebook page, twitter, blog archive, a way to share my post with others, and books I've read. 

I hope you enjoy the brighter look.  If you have any ideas - things you'd like to see on my blog - let me know I'm always open to opinions! 

No comments: