My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

More on story 13!

I started story 13 just 11 days ago.  And although it isn't finished, it is at 50,000 words.  What has me even more proud of myself is that I haven't printed off a manuscript to proof and expand on the story yet!  Of course I plan on doing that soon, but still I'm pretty impressed with what I have accomplished!  Thank you "StrangledHold" by Ted Nugent!!   Here's the song if you are unfamiliar:

 
 
It's not the words of the song, it's the music.  I love that I can see a particular scene every time I hear this song!  It never ceases to amaze me how music can bring ideas to life.    Enjoy the music!

No comments: