My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Friday, March 6, 2020

Just an update

Just an update.  Over the last few weeks, I've been working on two books.  

I printed off Story 10, because this usually helps me look at the story with fresh eyes. So far, there have only been a few detail changes with wording and what have you. I'm about 3/4 of the way through the 173,500word story, and I'm really enjoying it. I'm almost to the parts that I have recently added/edited(heavily) so my happiness with this story could take a severe turn (I'm hoping not). This story has a title, but not a cover. One out of two isn't bad. 

I'm also working on Story 20. It was supposed to have come to end already. Only when I got to what I thought was going to be the end, one of the "not nice" people in the story decide that it wasn't the end. Which means the story is still growing.  I can kind of see where it's going, but things keep coming up - I'm not complaining, just informing. (Have I mentioned that I love writing.) So this story is currently 175,289words and growing.  

I can hear the echo of voices from a couple of other stories, but I hope they don't get louder just yet. 😉

No comments: