My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Artwork of Sonia

My daughter was hogging my computer the few days ago, so I decided to try my hand at drawing.      I ended up sketching Sonia from "The Shadow Dragon".   I have to apologize for the dragon on her sword, I didn't do it justice because I am horrible at drawing dragons - which you can see.  Her head that I can see in my head is awesome. After I was happy with the sketch I decided it would be easier to see what I did if I colored it.   Not wanting to worry about if I didn't like it colored or  if I messed up while coloring, I photo copied my sketch and used pencils and pens to color it.  The next day I couldn't focus on my books so I took a picture of the sketch and uploaded it to my computer where I colored and gave it a background - this took me pretty much the whole day.  I do like the way it turned out minus the sword.  I again have a stupidly drawn dragon and the coloring isn't quite right, but other than that, I really like.  Hope you do too!    So here's my artwork:





No comments: