My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Just an update

I hope you have enjoyed the summer this far.  It's been a crazy summer.  Some of which has helped with my writing world and some that has hindered it.  I finished reading The Shadow Dragon manuscripts and I am very pleased with all the red ink.  (Normally not a good thing.)  The story continues to grow and I am liking it.  I've also started yet another story.  Right now labeled Story 16.  Over a four day period I wrote 25,000 words, but I had to stop.  I need to go back and revise like crazy.  A couple of people decided they were going to change their part in the story so I have to fix the beginning so they can be who they want to be.   I picked up Story 13 just to take a glimpse at it and well...  I can't put it down.  I'm reading it and find myself in complete awe that I wrote it.  It's not like I don't know what's going to happen but I still can't wait to get there.   So, I think it's safe to say that I will be handing it to my "editors" very soon!  So expect another countdown in a couple of months.  Woo Hoo!  Although I do still have to come up with a cover idea and Title.  HA HA HA....  ugh.  Always more work to be done.  As long as I keep writing, I'll keep smiling!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: