My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Sunday, July 20, 2014

"Heart of the Emperor" is now in paperback!

Heart of the Emperor is now selling for $13.99 at CreateSpace.com(click here for the page) and Amazon (Click here for page).  It took me little longer than I had anticipated, and I apologize.

I did get a little sidetracked by Story 13, Story 16, and The Shadow Dragon series.   I am proud to say that Story 13 is in the hands of my "Editors" and I am happy with "The Shadow Dragon" series so far.

With that being said, I've also been very much enjoying the summer: writing, hanging out with the kids, picking strawberries and raspberries, hiking, practicing Tai Chi, reading...   Haven't been to the beach yet, but we'll get there.  I am so looking forward to camping in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan!  I love camping (and yes the kids and I use a tent), but there is just something so amazing about going north to the UP.  Everything feels better.  I like to joke and say it's in my genetics (my grandpa is from the Copper Harbor area), or that it's because of all the forests and the air is just fresher there.    Whatever the reason, my whole being fills with the most wonderful feeling of peace and harmony and the energy that surges is awe inspiring.  As you probably already guessed, I do not take a break from writing.  Honestly I think that is impossible.  (I read this quote a while back)



  So true, and when I'm camping my imagination just opens (a great feeling) and well, yea.  Alright enough babbling.  I hope you enjoy the day!  :)

No comments: