My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

1st review for "Heart of the Emperor"

My first review (on Apple) for Heart of the Emperor:

"A friend of mine convinced me to read this book. I was a little leery since I sometimes have a hard time reading sci fy books. This book, I read in 2 settings! From Page 1 I couldn't put it down! It kept me guessing and I had to finish it to find out what happened. Great read! I will definitely look for more books from this author!"

This is why I write!  I love being able to share a story that draws a person in and keeps them trying to figure out where the adventure is going to go.  I am so happy to see this!  

No comments: