My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Heart of the Emperor!!

Woo Hoo!!!  Everything went perfectly.  My 8th book, Heart of the Emperor, is now on sale at Smashwords, Barnes&Nobles, Apple, and Kobo!  If you have a Kindle, no worries.   You can download the Mobi file from Smashwords to your computer and then transfer it to your Kindle (it's that easy).  Thank you all, for your support and believing in my dream too!  I really do hope you enjoy this story.



FYI: The paperback book isn't ready just yet.  Hopefully next week.  I will let you know as soon as it is selling at Amazon and CreateSpace.

No comments: