My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

"Love Runs Out" by One Republic

Just thought I'd share "Love Runs Out" by One Republic.  It hasn't inspired any writing, but I absolutely love this song.  I think it's safe to say that One Republic has been added to my favorite bands list.  I haven't heard anything I didn't like, and I love that they play more than just drums and guitars.  As you already know One Republic is the band who did "Secrets", which has brought inspiration to a few of my books, especially Solace: Lost.  This song "Love Runs Out" is very up beat, and it reaches into my soul and reminds me of how glad I am that I discovered my passion for writing.   I'm happy to say that I was not disappointed in the video, which is a rarity.  I think it is very artistically done.    Anyways, I hope you enjoy this song:


No comments: