My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Friday, June 20, 2014

Less than a day to go!

Wow!  Can you believe I have another book being released?  Tomorrow!  Me either!  I never imagined when I wrote Taken that I would continue writing.  I did start another book while I was working on Taken, but never did I think I would keep writing.  And never in my wildest dreams did I foresee publishing 8 books (with more on the way)!  Proud and impressed can't even begin to describe it!  Sorry, I'm a little excited.  Let's get back to Heart of the Emperor coming out tomorrow...well tonight really!  Ok, so, supposedly ( I say supposedly because I've never done Smashwords' pre-order before) my book will officially be on sale for 2.99 at 12:01am tonight.  Woo Hoo!  It should be at Barnes&Nobles, Apple, Smashwords, and Kobo (I am confident it will be since they are taking pre-orders).  I am excited to see how this works.


Oh, one more thing.  Since I've only posted the long description on my blog, here is the short description for this book:

On a planet where the sun does not shine, a place where no other race is tolerated, in a patriarchal society where women are not soldiers, Commander Emma Matix finds herself forced to live. There is deceit and treachery, and she knows she must figure out what’s at the heart of the Emperor’s motives in order to save the Kamtra people’s lives - along with her own.



Hope you enjoy the adventure!!

No comments: