My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Friday, August 2, 2013

"Not Human" and other updates

Not Human is now selling at Apple, Barnes&Nobles, Kobo, Sony, Diesel, and of course Smashwords!!  (There are links to the right that will take you to each page) I hope you enjoy this book as much as I do!

Also, I am 42,000 words into The Shadow Dragon(book 3).  I am very excited about this since I have not written the end nor have I revised it.  I hope to have the guts written by the end of next week.  I am going camping soon and am looking forward to taking the manuscript, sitting back, and making this story even better!

Story 11 is still with my editors, but I've been told that it too is a good story!  Which of course makes me smile.  I'm always worried that they'll tell me that it needs work (and they're not talking about my grammer) or that they were disappointed. 

Once I have these two books done or they come to a lull, I am anticipating working on my adult book(Story 10), story 9, and story 12 .  

Sorry that this post is short.   I've been super busy, but I wanted to let you know that I am still working hard to get more books out. 

No comments: