My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Friday, July 12, 2013

"Not Human" at Smashwords




Woo Hoo!!  Not Human is now selling at Smashwords.com.  Within the next two weeks it should be everywhere.  The seventh book I've published.  I can't believe that just a few years ago I couldn't even image being able to write a book, let alone publish one!  Taken was published in October of 2011 and now in July of 2013 I have published my 7th book!!   I just cannot contain the excitement for this book!   I really hope you enjoy this story!  I still cannot read it and not get sucked in!  

No comments: