My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I finished reading through Story 8 and made very few revisions (I am very happy with this book), which means I just have to type in the revisions and then it will be ready to go to my "editors"!  Then all I need to do is come up with a title, do the cover, final revisions, and copyright it.  

Right now my "editors" are reading through the second book of Solace which is titled Lost.  I have to do a cover, fix the errors my "editors" find, get it copyrighted, and then it will be available for your reading enjoyment!  

With those two books done, I'm still working on another that is fairly close to done, and I have a few other's that have been calling my name and a set of new characters that need a story!  So, I'm not slowing down anytime soon.

Aleksertac is now available at all the locations to the left.  It's pretty cool to see five books when I search my name at those ebookstores!  I am feeling very blessed!

No comments: