My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

New Cover for Solace

I know I'm slacking in the blogging world again.  I have been busy though.  Some with life and things I'd rather hand to someone else to deal with - I know, God made me strong enough.  I figure that's why he added Tai Chi and writing to my life.  Anyways, the reason I made sure to get on here was because after much indecision, I decided to make a decision.  I created a new cover for Solace.  I really liked the other cove,r but when the Book 2 comes out you will see why I changed the cover.  Yes, book 2 Solace: Lost is very close to being ready to start a count down for!!  Yes, I am a little excited about this.   Woo Hoo!!  Well, I hope you like the new cover for Solace: Uncharted Territory

No comments: