My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I have accomplished quite a bit this week in my writing world.  I have finally passed on Solace (book 2): Lost to my "editors".   I am very excited about finishing that book!  I have also finished writing the guts to one of my newer stories!  So now the revising, revising, revising begins!   As I competed the ending I was very giddy about it.  Not just that I finished another story, but that I am very pleased with it!  I've also been working on another one of my newer stories that I had been stuck on.  I left it alone and as I was out on one of my walks in the woods I realized that I needed to rearrange some details.  Now that I've done that, the story has taken life again and is nearing the finish!    I love this writing process - when the story is so good that I don't want to put it away.    I am blessed that a walk in the woods opens my mind to new ideas that will help me complete another story for you to enjoy!

No comments: