My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Monday, October 8, 2012

Sorry I haven't changed my blog recently.  My excitement of having published 5 book in a year soaked into my brain I guess. I've been really absorbed in my writing.  When I took a moment to look at it, I realized that I'm looking at getting another three books out in the next six month.  One is basically done, I just have to get it to my "editors", and the other two I have to write endings for, but one of the two is very close to done.  I've been revising it and I love it!  I've been having a lot of "Wow!  I can't believe I wrote this!" moments.   The third one still needs work, but the ending is in sight and I love the story!  I hope the Lord keeps blessing me with this talent!

I also wanted to let you know that the counter says 3 days, but Aleksertac is selling at Smashwords, Apple, Sony, and Diesel.  It has shipped to Barnes&Nobles, which means any day now, and is still awaiting shipment to Kobo.    I am very excited about this too!  I love it when my books beat my deadlines. 

I hope your enjoy what I've been writing because there is more on the way! 



No comments: