My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

For the Month of May

In celebration of the awesome month of May, I am going to drop the price of Taken: Marks of the Satrii to FREE.   (It'll be free at Smashwords as of May 1st and everywhere else shortly after that - I'm not sure how quickly a price change will take to get to Apple, Barnes&Nobles, Diesel, , Kobo, or Sony.) 

Why is May such an awesome month? 

1) Solace: Uncharted Territory is going to be released (WOO HOO!)
2) It's my birthday month (the celebration of surviving another year Ha Ha!)
3) Mother's Day (every woman I know loves a good love story and yearns for adventure, and mom's are no exception)
4) Memorial Day (This day, perhaps, more so than any other makes May an awesome month.  A day to always remember our history and  those who fought and fight selflessly for the love of our country!)

So for 31 days if you haven't already read Taken: Marks of the Satrii you can purchase it for FREE!   With May only a few days away I'm going to say it now:  Happy Awesome Month of MAY!!!

No comments: