My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Solace: Uncharted Territory

You can now buy Solace Uncharted Territory at Smashwords.com  for $2.99 and this ebook should be arriving at Apple, Barnes&Nobles, Sony, Diesel, and Kobo within the next few weeks.  (I do not control when it shows up at these locations, I only know that it will and I'll keep you updated!)    I hope you give this book a look.  I have received great feedback, some saying it's even better than Taken!

Click on the title up top or Smashwords.com to the right to discover a new adventure!  :)

No comments: