My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Shadow Dragon: Orbs of Fire

Sonia has always been driven to be in the Tournament, more so than any one else.  She is at the top of the team that she has been training with for the last six months, always striving to be the best.  However, when the trainer of her team decides to disipline her for being better than all of his boys, he sends her into the Batwas Valley.  The most dangerous place in all of Lord Vertas' land.   Before the sunrises, Sonia comes face to face with creatures that no man has ever lived to talk about.   She attempts to survive the encounter, but orbs of fire appear, burning bright against the darkness that surrounds them.  

No one could have forseen the journey that is laid before her.

No comments: