My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

A day of writing

As far as writing goes, yesterday was a day of getting things accomplished!  I feel really good about it all too.  So good that I couldn't stop, which means I'm a little sleep deprived today!  I've learned that when the writing flows, it's best to keep on writing, revising, and editting!    

Solace is almost ready to be epublished, and I already have another book very close to being ready to be released for your reading enjoyment.     Yep, a whole new book to introduce to you!  It is entitled The Shadow Dragon: Orbs of fire.   Can't wait to be able to take you into the adventure that Sonia takes on!I'll keep you posted.

No comments: