My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Taken book 2

Taken: Blades of the Ytinu Srebas is offically released!  As of right now you can find it at Smashwords.com, Apple, and Diesel!  It should show up on Barnes&Nobles any day now.  And in the next few weeks it will be at Sony and Kobo.  I hope you enjoy this book more than the first!  

I am looking forward to bringing you a new story, hopefully, in the next few months!  :)

No comments: