My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

My first taste of publicity!

I am truely blessed.  Today a blog went in the Rochester/Rochester Hills Patch (A city newsletter) mentioning me and my books!   Follow this link to read: For a Good Read, Try an Independent Author.   It is really well written.  I especially love that the author of the blog, Karen Lorenz, is so excited about Indie Writers.   So now, not only does my book getting publicity ( helping my dream become an even more amazing reality), but so does Smashwords.com, which interns helps other writers achieve their dreams of becoming a published author too!

Not to mention the fact that the ackowledgement of my books in a city newsletter says that someone really enjoyed my writing!   To see my books in an article, tells me that my books are great stories, which is always nice to hear!

Thanks to EVERYONE who is enjoying my books!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We do not need magic to change the world. We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better. - J.K. Rowling