My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Next Story

The next book in line to be shared with you is titled Solace: Uncharted Territory. It is another adventure that falls across the fuzzy line of Sci-fi/Fantasy. This book leans a little more towards sci-fi (in my opinion) than Taken does. I posted a small teaser earlier (click here to read it), but the book took me a little longer than I had anticipated to get it moving. Now it's moving, and I am excited to be able to share it with you in the near future. Hopefully in three months (maybe sooner)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

“There was nowhere to go but everywhere, so just keep on rolling under the stars.”
― Jack Kerouac