My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Taken: Marks of the Satrii

Taken: Marks of the Satrii is now epublished at Smashwords where you can find my book available in multiple ebook formats, including Epub(for Apple, Nook, Sony Reader, Adobe Digital Reader) and Kindle! If you don't have an Ebook reader don't worry, you can download apps to your computer at either: http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/ (For Adobe Digital Reader) or http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=kcp_pc_mkt_lnd?docId=1000426311 (for Kindle).

I have added the link to my book at the top of this blog! I hope you enjoy the rest of the book as much as I did writing it! Feel free to let me know what you think!

No comments: