My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Listen to your heart.

“Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” -- Steve Jobs

 I am so glad that I listened to my inner voice (the Spirit that lives in me)!  It rescued me from the darkness that I had allowed myself to be swallowed by, to fight against the insecurity that others had instilled in me about my writing, and now I'll be sharing Taken with you in less than a week - not to mention, I have a few more stories that I'll be sharing in the near future!  The quote above grabbed my attention and I had to share it with you.   It is the perfect motto for living your dream!

2 comments:

Maria Mainero said...

Good for you for following your dream! Never give up!

I'd love to hear more about your writing journey, keep blogging!

Donna said...

Great quote. Thank you for sharing!