My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Thursday, October 20, 2011

"The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do." --Sarah Ban Breathnach

I am proud to be a dreamer and a doer!  I thank the Lord for giving me the ability to write - for allowing my inspiration to be over-flowing.   I had been praying and looking back I think he had been trying to talk to me for a while I just wasn't listening - or more honestly I wasn't willing to believe it was even a possibility.   I remember waking up one morning, and feeling compelled to write about a dream that I just had.  I was reluctant, but the thought was persistent.   Once I sat down to write though, it became an obsession.  The story just flowed from my mind - I really couldn't stop the ideas.   As the story began to grow, it ended up nothing like what I had dreamt.

Writing Taken was inspiration in itself.    The idea may have came from a dream I had while I was sleeping, but it became the dream that I had always had for myself.   Not just to actually publish a book, but to be able to write a story that captivates people and keeps them turning the page.  I wanted to write a story that when the last page is read, the reader says I hope she writes another




No comments: