My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Taken Marks of the Satrii: Chapter 1

Less than 2 weeks left!  I am very excited about epublishing my first book.  Here is a sneak peek at Taken: Marks of the Satrii.  To the left I have included a page which has the first chapter of my book.  For those of you who haven't been on a blog just click on Taken:Marks of the Satrii underneath the Cover picture.

2 comments:

Donna Olzak said...

WOW what a great first chapter, now I have to wait 9 days to read more...

Pam said...

That's all I get??!! LOL
I'm definitely hooked!