My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

And the busyness ensues

This time of year is always crazy busy, with the holidays (and all that they bring) and not having a lot of time to write.   Anyways, I am sorry it took me so long to blog here again.

Had a simply beautiful day at Eisenhower HS. Not only did I sell more books than any event I’ve been to, but the people were awesome.  I met so many wonderful people, and people I hadn’t expected to see showed up. Truly an amazing day that left me feeling loved and blessed.  😊

I am still re-reading story 10.  I'm getting to the area that I feel needs the most work so I'm trying to find time where I won't be interrupted for a few hours.  I'm also being haunted by a story that I can't see yet.  This hasn't happened to me before.  I can feel the urge to write it and feel all the emotions and confidence of the story and characters, but I've not seen or dreamt anything to get me started.   On one hand its a good thing because I have so much else I want to work on, but on the other...  I don't like it all (it's rather distracting).    

I know this post doesn't have a lot in it, but I didn't want to not post anything.  (This is part of the problem I am having with the unseen story in my head.  My thoughts are kind of stuck, or on hold?  Not sure how to explain it.)  

Oh!  If you want to check out a project my daughter recently finished.  It's about 37seconds.  I personally love the way it flows from one thing to the next.  Here's the link.   

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: