My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Friday, November 22, 2019

My last show of the year

Just a reminder that my last show of the year is tomorrow (Saturday).

"Santa's Castle"
Eisenhower High School: November 23, 9am-4pm
6500 25 Mile Rd., Shelby Township, MI. 48316
(The cost is $3 and all proceeds go to the instrumental music program)

Here is the list of books I'm bringing with me:

The Shadow Dragon:Orbs of Fire
The Shadow Dragon: Aleksertac
The Shadow Dragon: Darkness
Solace: Uncharted Territory
Solace: Lost
Not Human
Heart of the Emperor
Rise of Ansea: The General's Mark
Project 21
Adventurer's Spirit

So if you're looking for an adventure to read, or know of someone who does (they would make a great Christmas gift), you should come and find me at this event.   😁   I will, of course, be signing books that are bought - at no additional cost.  I hope to see you there!

No comments: