My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Had a great time at Rochester High School's "Holiday Bazaar"!  My best show to date! Met some pretty awesome people, my family and friends came to support me, talked to some great people, and I sold more books than any show before!!  If you missed the Holiday Bazaar,  I will be at Romeo High School this Saturday.  If you've come to this before please note the address change:


"Band Craft and Vendor Show"
Romeo High School: November 9, 10am-4pm
62300 Jewell Rd., Washington, MI.  48094






No comments: