My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Saturday, December 14, 2019

Story 10

I am so excited! I have a title for the next book I will be publishing! (Or, at least, I think I do. Hahahahaha) If all things go well, I should be able to give it to my editors in January! As the title shouted its name at me, I realized there was a little more that I needed to add to the story, and as soon as I am happy with this information addition it will be ready!  Yes, this is sometimes how the title is revealed to me. I'll be re-reading the manuscript and it shouts loudly in my head. Other times it comes to me in the middle of the night, jumps off the page as I am reading/writing it, and every great once in awhile I know it as I start the story. Anyways, just wanted to share that I am 99% positive I have the title for Story 10, which at the moment will be the longest book I've published so far.  As of right now it is 30,000 words longer than "The Shadow Dragon: Darkness".   I hope it's not too long.   Although I suppose my editors might have opinions about this, so I shall wait and see.    Hope you're have as wonderful of a day as I am in my writer's world!   😊

No comments: