My Stories

I write adventures for those in search of a good story. My novels fall in the Fantasy genre, but many people consider them Sci-fi too. Each story is written with what I look for when I read a book: action, adventure, twists and turns, love, heroes, vicious enemies, fighting (weapons and hand to hand combat). I write because I want to share the stories that are inside of me. I hope you enjoy the adventures as much as I love writing them!

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Not Human

This month I will be writing about "Not Human".  I know the month has already started, but I don't want to put it off.  (I did get a tad distracted by the new story I started, which is close to finished.  I am also sending Story 16 to the copyright office as soon as I fix a couple of things!  I am hoping to have the cover done so I can have it at the Heritage Festival next month, but the cover is still giving me some difficulties.  If I don't have it done for that, it will definitely be finished for the Romeo HS show November 9th!)   

Here are the basic things about "Not Human":
Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Young Adult 

Age: 13 and up.
(There is suggestive language and mild violence so it's a parental choice. My kids really enjoyed the adventure and characters as do all my fans which spread across the spectrum from preteen to seniors)

Published: 2013
What it's about: 
Here's the official blurb: 

  • Short: One tragic event leads me to a Syntai commune. Here I discover there are secrets that are darker than the world around me.
  • Long: In my fight for survival, my attempt to fit in, my desire to not become a horrific person I discovered that there are truths to my past that had been hidden from me, secrets that I was never supposed to learn. They thought they could manipulate me by preying upon my human weaknesses - my compassion, my need to belong, my desire to be loved. They expected the betrayal to cause me to kill for them. 

    My name is Rose Tronst and as my father once stated: A rose is delicate and beautiful, but when not handled with care will make you bleed.  

Who: 
Shadow/Rose
Leeza
Zatak
Adam

Where:
This story takes place on Earth.  

I think that covers the blah blah blah part of the book, if you have questions or want more information feel free to ask.  😊

No comments: